Name: Pascal Legrand
Hometown: Paris, France
Current Location: New York City
Daily Uniform: Earnest Sewn jeans, high-top sneakers and a black v-neck t-shirt
I have a few: Vintage Rolex watches
In the kitchen, I swear by: Fleur de sel de Guerande (coarse salt)
If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? Ceviche, ceviche, ceviche!!!
Most incredible dinner out: Bondst Restaurant, NYC
Hidden talents: Hunting octopus; I can spot them even in the murkiest waters.
Family is: My top priority
The best thing(s) about New York: Being able to remain anonymous!
The best thing(s) about France: The holiday calendar!!
I’m dying to go to: Salines, my favorite beach in St. Barths
5 things I can’t live without: My watches, my grandpa sheepskin night slippers, my elastic hairbands, my beaten up Petit Bateau t-Shirt from my Army service and my running shoes!
My favorite place to travel: Anywhere in the Mediterranean
My Top 5 Meals:
1. Mahi Mahi a la plancha from Do Brazil, St Barths
2. Black Label Burger from La Maison Mere, Paris
3. Steak frites from Le Relais de l’Entrecote, Paris
4. Tostada de Ceviche from Tacombi, NYC
5. Derretido de queso & a papaya milkshake from Barra Payan; Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. The best hangover cure ever!
My motto: Life is too short, do it now!