Name: Roanne Adams Wahba
Hometown: Greenwich, CT
Current Location: Clinton Hill, Brooklyn
Day Job: Creative Director of RoAndCo
Daily Uniform: Skinny jeans, boots, a button down, a blazer, sunglasses and a leather jacket.
My go-to five-minute meal: Banana and strawberry rice milk protein shake.
I have a few: Tyepfaces I like to design with.
In the kitchen, I swear by: Extra virgin olive oil and real sea salt.
The taste I can’t live without: Raw dark chocolate
Most incredible dinner out: When my husband took me to Blue Hill at Stone Barns for my 30th birthday.
If I could cook for anyone, I would cook: Spaghetti and meatballs for Chevy Chase
My mother taught me: To be independent.
I’m dying to go: On Safari in South Africa
My top 5 meals:
1. Seafood pasta at Hemingway Tulum, Mexico
2. All you can eat steak frites at L’Entrecote Paris, France
3. Sourdough Pancake with pecans & ricotta at Vinegar Hill House Brooklyn
4. Tacos from La Super-Rica Taqueria in Santa Barbara CA
5. Treviso salad at Isa Williamsburg, Brooklyn
My motto: Strength comes from within.
For Roanne’s steak tacos recipe, email: firstname.lastname@example.org