May 3, 2012
Sarah McSweeney Gets Personal
Next in our series for Elle, personal chef, Sarah McSweeney, gets hot in the kitchen with her seared scallops dish
Name: Sarah Anne McSweeney
Current Location: New York City
Day Job: Personal Chef and Model
Studied At: Culinary Institue of America
If I could cook for anyone: I would make a cozy roast chicken dinner for Anthony Bourdain. He is my ultimate celebrity crush!
My Top 5 Meals:
1. The Lighthouse Burger at Lighthouse, Brooklyn, NY
2. Mraz & Sohn in Vienna, Austria. The menu changes on a daily basis, but this is the most wild restaurant I’ve been to.
3. The Fluke Ceviche at Miss Lilys, NYC
4. Everything at Macau in Santa Gertrudis, Ibiza
5. The Bone Marrow and Oxtail Marmalade at Blue Ribbon Brasserie, NYC
My Motto: Explore as much as you can!
For more even more pics and info about Sarah, head over to Elle
Want Sarah’s seared scallops recipe? Email me Pippa@SousStyle.com