Name: Kelley Hoffman
Current Location: San Francisco
Day Job: Writer, Tweeter, Instagrammer, Social Media Expert
Daily Uniform: A mini-skirt and a button-up topped with a fun jacket. And always eyeliner.
When I want…
1. An amazing dinner: I go to Gracia Madre. Very delicious organic, vegan, Mexican food. Totally worth the wait.
2. To welcome a friend from out-of-town on a visit: Take them to Bar Jules for brunch. Have yet to see someone NOT fall in love with this perfect little place. Always super fresh and the menu changes daily for what’s in season.
3. A nice haircut: Oxenrose. Ask for Matthew Luce—he’s the best!
4. A caffeine high: Blue Bottle. Great lattes. Irresistible sesame-absinthe cigar cookies.
5. A decor item for my home: Plantation is a killer shop to scour for DIY inspiration.
6. A new pair of shoes: Gimme Shoes. A choice selection of my favorite designers from Acne to Loeffler Randall to Repetto.
7. Take out: Order from The Plant. I’m addicted to this place. I’ll have anything on the menu plus a kale banana almond smoothie, please.
8. A rad outfit: I hit up MAC-Modern Appealing Clothing. They carry the likes of Dries van Noten and Comme des Garçons and completely seduce me every time I visit.
10. Pizza with a side of something special: Uncle Vito’s is an old-school pizzeria where the Brown Sisters—the famed, fabulous identical twins–dine every night. It’s like something out of a Diane Arbus photo. I’ve heard it’s considered good luck to spot them!