Appetizer: Zucchini Cakes with Sour Cream, Dill and Smoked Trout; Goat’s Milk Cheeses with Sea Salt Crackers; Served with Champagne
Main Course: Lobster Rolls, Homemade Coleslaw and Potato Chips, Served with Rose
Dessert: Baked Peaches with an Almond Butter Crumble and Vanilla and Pistachio Ice Cream
Pandora set on Jay-Z
Name: Nicole Cari
Current Location: Los Angeles
Day Job: Senior Marketing & Press Director at Band of Outsiders
In the kitchen, I swear by: My wooden spoon, salt, and butter
Must-have serving items: Cheese knives, cloth napkins, trays and pitchers
TOP 5 Hostessing Tips:
1. Prepare everything before guests arrive.
2. Have a co-pilot in the kitchen.
3. Don’t wear shoes in your own house.
4. Invite the right mix of people. It’s exclusive sometimes, but necessary!
5. Use different areas and set-ups for different parties to keep regular guests guessing.