Name: David Alexander Flinn
Hometown: New York City
Current Location: NYC
Daily Uniform: Plain t, A.P.C. jeans and snakeskin cowboy boots
I have a few: Tattoos by Myles Karr
In the kitchen, I swear by: Italian Olive Oil
The taste I couldn’t live without: A fresh peach
Hidden Talents? Welding
You’d be surprised that: “I’m sssennssiittivee”
If I could cook for anyone: I would make fresh gazpacho for my grandma, who used to make it for me.
Favorite material to work with: CONCRETE
I’m dying to go to: Nepal
Best placed I’ve lived: The Alps
Drink of choice: Jameson, neat.
My Top 5 Meals:
1. Gnocco Fritto e Salumi at Gnocco in New York City
2. Gambas al Ajillo from Curate in Asheville, NC
3. Fresca at Il Vicolo in Turin, Italy
4. Torta di Cipolle e Tortelli at Momeliano in Piacenza, Italy
5. Brain Taco at the flea market in Mexico City
My motto: Pedal to the metal.