We’re still flipping through this morning’s amazing photos. Of course we had to get the how-to on throwing an incredible dinner party from Flannery and Lauren…
bigLITTLE’s Top 10 Dinner Party Tips
1. BE ORGANIZED.
2. Make lots of lists and check them off as you go.
3. Prep as much in advance as possible so you can enjoy your guests and the party.
4. Always have snacks and cocktails ready for when guests arrive. Food & booze are great distractions if you need more time in the kitchen.
5. Introduce each guest as they arrive so everyone feels welcome and friendly.
6. Include guests in prep to get an interactive vibe going.
7. Be creative, but make dishes you are comfortable with to eliminate unnecessary stress.
8. Feature local ingredients and tell your guests about them. Support farmers and local purveyors…it’s beneficial for everyone!
9. Take lots and lots of pictures or assign someone else the responsibility
10. Wear an outfit that makes you feel like a million bucks… You’ll reflect that confidence and thus be the best host/hostess EVER!!!