Name: Brendan Fallis
Hometown: Durham, Ontario, Canada
Current Location: New York City
Day Job: Entrepreneur/DJ
Daily Uniform: Jeans, a white tee and some Nike Frees
I have a few: People I need to call
Hidden Talents? Pretty damn good with a yo-yo.
In the kitchen, I swear by: My blender. Never enough smoothies to be made.
The taste I couldn’t live without: Sriracha
If I could cook for anyone: Mac and cheese for Christopher Walken.
I’m dying to go to: Tokyo
People would be surprised to know: Both my ears were once pierced.
My TOP 5 Restaurants:
1. Smendozatta Pizza at Terroni in Toronto
2. Cucumber and Seaweed Salad at a restaurant in Moscow that I can’t remember the name of – thank you, Russian vodka.
3. Kale Salad at Jack’s Wife Freda in New York
4. Box Sushi at Sushi Village in Whistler Village, Canada
5. Shishito Peppers at Ippudo in New York
My Top 5 Albums:
1. Notorious B.I.G. | Ready to Die
2. Led Zeppelin | IV
3. Frank Ocean | channel ORANGE
4. Bob Marley | Legend
5. Theophilus London | Rose Island Vol. 2 (not yet released – check out Vol. 1)
My Motto: Everything happens for a reason, take things one day at a time.