A lady needs a go-to party drink. You know, something celebration-worthy, easy to throw together, but looks super chic in a champagne flute. Extra bonus points if it has fruit in it and you can serve it at brunch, too.
Camille Style’s Pear + Thyme Fizz
- 2 cups good-quality apple juice
- 1 ripe but firm pear, very thinly sliced
- 12 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1/4 cup orange-flavored liqueur (I like grand marnier)
- 1 bottle sparkling wine (champagne, prosecco, cava, etc.)
1. In a pitcher, combine apple juice, pears, thyme and liqueur. Stir together, then refrigerate for 2 – 4 hours to allow the pears and thyme to infuse the juice with flavor.
2. Divide between 6 champagne flutes, discarding thyme, then fill remainder of each glass with champagne. Garnish each glass with a sprig of fresh thyme. Bottoms up!