August 22, 2012
Vogue Editor, Preetma Singh, Keeps Her Browser In Incognito
And has a thing for spices
Name: Preetma Singh
Hometown: Toronto, CA/Phoenix, AZ
Current Location: NYC
Day Job: Fashion Editor, Vogue
Daily Uniform: Chunky sweaters and flats!
I have a few: Dishes in the sink.
In the kitchen I swear by: Garlic. Lots of garlic.
The taste I couldn’t live without: Classic Indian spices–garam masala, cumin, coriander, turmeric, mango powder, chili powder, etc.,–all of them!
Expensive meal or designer dud: Probably designer dud–I like my food simple most of the time.
Top 5 Meals:
1. Kitchri (Indian rice/lentil “porridge”) from the Taj Lake Palace Hotel in Udaipur, India
2. Pho from the streets of Ho Chi Minh City
3. Fried Clams and fish and chips from Water Prince Corner Shop in Charlottetown, PEI
4. Dim Sum at the Mandarin Oriental in Bangkok
5. Prix Fixe dinner at L’Ermitage in Montreux, Switzerland
My Motto: Keep your browser in incognito mode