We’re so excited to start talking about travel here on Sous Style – and who better to kick off the topic than Kristina Bazan of Kayture. The Swiss blogger is also a pretty damn chic jet-setter… Check out her top hotel picks here! Where are your favorite places to stay?
My Top 5 Hotels
1. Thoumieux, Paris We stayed at this hotel for a project and it’s honestly one of the most gorgeous interior designs we have ever seen. The vivid colors and original decoration are absolutely amazing. This isn’t the typical touristic spot – it’s really hidden in Paris which is good since it brings a very exclusive feel to the hotel; not to mention that their brasserie is more than incredible.
2. Atlantis The Palm, Dubai This hotel must be in my top five list simply because they have the Nobu restaurant there which is for me the best place for brunch. It is an extremely impressive place, with aquarium walls and gigantic rooms, but of course we all know that Dubai is all about extremes, and that’s why we like it.
3. Chateau Monfort, Milan Inspired by fairytales, this hotel’s interior is a mix of Snow White and Alice in Wonderland’s decor. Everything is pastel and embellished with surprising details, like little rabits on the floor or red apples and heart-shaped chairs at their restaurant. The perfect spot for a romantic weekend.
4. Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel, Monaco Extremely luxurious; it really does feel like paradise. One thing that hit me was the pool. Not only is it surrounded by mini artificial fountains and waterfalls, but the pool’s floor is completely made of sand and the water is salted. Also you’ll get the chance to be served delicious watermelon sticks while swimming in the pool. Didn’t I say paradise?
5. Cerulean Tower, Tokyo Very modern and incredibly huge. The view from our room was absolutely amazing, and of course I loved the various restaurants in the hotel – Thai, French, Chinese, Italian… I had the chance to enjoy the best breakfast buffet ever seen. Pancakes, waffles, fresh croissants and so on. Absolutely breathtaking and mouth-watering!