November 12, 2012
Brennan in Chinatown
Gotta love a guy who studied biomedical science in school and learned a thing or two about making fried googs from his dad. Meet Brennan!
Name: Brennan Bull
Height: 6′ 6″
Dish Made: Grilled chorizo with garlic and lemon and fried googs with Worcestershire and Tabasco
Hometown: Perth, Australia
Current Location: Chinatown, NYC
Day Job: Showroom Sales at Warby Parker
Daily Uniform: Whatever the kids are wearing
My father taught me: Presentation is everything… Given every breakfast he ever made me was in the shape of a penis.
The taste I couldn’t live without: Worcestershire Sauce
In the kitchen, I swear by: Nando’s Marinades
I have a few: Pairs of fake Calvin Klein underwear from Bali
Hidden talents? I am an expert in amassing large amounts of debt
Favorite holiday meal: A snaga in a bun!
Best things about NY: Being able to do whatever you want, when you want… And never having to pay for petrol
Best things about Australia: Mum, mates and Masters Light Iced Coffee
Currently listening to: James Brown
My TOP 5 Meals
1. Anything out of Mum’s kitchen!
2. Large Mild Double Breast Wrap meal with Peri Salt & Perinaise and a side of Hot Tenders from any Nando’s around the world.
3. Pad Thai from Coral Bungalows in Ko Phangan
4. All-You-Can-Eat at the Salt Lick BBQ in Driftwood, Texas
5. On-Bone Veal from Balthazar in NYC
7 Fun Facts about Brennan:
1. I studied Biomedical Science in School and have dissected a human.
2. I hate candles.
3. I’m a failed college athlete.
4. If someone sneezes 3 buildings down from me, I will get the flu.
5. I wear way too many of my girlfriend’s clothes.
6. I own Ugg boots.
7. I don’t believe in sushi, tapas or red velvet cupcakes.
My motto in life is: Why not?