Veg out and feel damn good about it – we’ve rounded up a few essential veggie recipes that’ll make you want to go green (and orange, and red…)
1. Roasted Carrots with Cilantro Yogurt from Love & Lemons
2. Baked Parmesan Green Beans from Dashing Dish
All the free-radical-fighting antioxidants (remember those?!) you need in a crunchy little package.
3. Cauliflower with Mustard Seeds from Anja’s Food 4 Thought
High in fiber (lower cholesterol! reduced blood pressure!) & low in calories. We’re in.
4. Roasted Beets with Balsamic Glaze from Feasting at Home
Drop the Emergen-C – this is a much tastier source of flu-fighting nutrients. And better looking, too.
5. Broccolini with Smoked Paprika Vinaigrette from The Year in Food
Packed with nutrients (phytonutrients for cancer prevention, vitamin D for bone health) and tasty, too. Time to get cruciferous.
Opening image via Fashion Gone Rogue