This week Tom and Gisele raised the property porn bar when their newly finished $20M Los Angeles castle/mansion pictures were revealed the infinite number of square footage and moat that only people of royalty would naturally have. Whether it was to keep the paparazzi at bay or just flaunt their rockstar-level celeb status, we’re onto you guys.
We’ve rounded up 5 properties currently on the market that come with their very own bodies of water… and then some.
1. Thurland Castle: A Gothic sandstone masterpiece in Lancashire, England from the 14th-century and still standing. That bridge entrance screams, ‘We’ve arrived.’
What’s the damage? $1.6 million.
2. Chateau Artisan: Your house as an island. This mansion built in the smack dab middle of a lake is in Miami, Fl and pretty much rivals the Brady-Bündchen new estate.
What’s the damage? $10.9 million
3. Caverswall Castle: We’re talking over the river and through the woods – utterly picturesque, but with all the modern updates (we’ll take those heated marble floors any day) and in-house catering. Rent out the whole thing for a luxe getaway.
What’s the damage? $9,420 for a 3-day weekend
4. Creuse Chateau: Chateau is an understatement – this bona fide historic spread was built in the 16th century and includes monumental fireplaces, private cinema room, and Philip Starck-designed décor. We’ve got our eye on the outdoor features: barns, stables, a kitchen garden, an orangery, and a courtyard with drawbridge.
What’s the damage? $13,000,000 million
5. Castle Ardenne: We’re not sure what a dovecote is, but we want one. And we want it in Champagne, France with 7 bedrooms and hunting grounds. Oui, Oui!
What’s the damage? $3.7 million