February 4, 2013
Now playing: Chicken and waffles, duh!
Travel the world, design cool sh#t and then repeat! Welcome to Dee and Ricky's world. Party time. Excellent.
Names: Ricky Ricardo & Dee “Action” Jackson
Hometown: New York City
R: Staten Island
On the Menu: Jerk Chicken and Waffles with a Coconut Mojito
R: Pony sportswear, all black everything.
D: Dee and Ricky x Dr Romanelli Chef Jacket
I have a few…
R: Things to see and people to do
D: Statements to make
In the kitchen, I swear by:
R: My cast iron pan. I never use a non-stick skillet
D: My CVap 350 oven. It’s a world of magic
The taste I couldn’t live without:
D: Sweet & Savory and that’s word to JJJ
Any hidden talents?
R: I can pull a rabbit soufflé out of a hat.
D: I would say, but then everyone would think I’m delusional.
If your kitchen could talk, what could it say?
R: “I’m everything including the kitchen sink”
D: I’M TRYING TO SLEEP STFU & GTFO
R: A raccoon hat with a taxidermy head. I call it the Wavy Crockett.
D: Never Not Splurging
If I could cook for anyone:
R: Probably Tupac – I want to converse with him, he seemed cool…
D: Peter Griffin
Our TOP 5 Meals
1. The mussels at this Japanese Restaurant Oh Taisho on St. Mark’s, NYC
2. The Beef Bronte Burger at this Australian Spot called Ruby’s in Soho or the Spicy Sausage Pasta
3. Fried Extra Crispy Duck at some spot in Hong Kong
4. The Wood Rotisserie Chicken at Peasant in Soho (just wow)
5. Oxtails accompanied with Pepper Pot Soup at Dee and Ricky’s Home Cooking in Brooklyn
D: DEE AND RICKY’S HOME COOKING CHICKEN & WAFFLES DUHHHHHHHH
My motto in life:
R: Travel the world, design cool shit, and repeat.
D: Hold your head up high.