February 17, 2014
Brandon’s Salmon & Sprouts
12 steps to delicious-ness...
Brandon’s back with his miso salmon and sauteed sprouts. Catch this morning’s interview here and his simple, sexy recipes below!
2 tbsp miso
2 tbsp sake
2 tbsp sugar
2 tspn soy sauce
4 6-oz pieces salmon
1. Mix glaze, and coat salmon with it.
2. Put in fridge to marinate for 30 mins.
3. Pre-heat oven to 375
4. Put salmon on tinfoil-covered baking tray.
5. Bake until done (10 mins or so)
Bunch of Brussels Sprouts
Salt + pepper
1 Ziplock bag
1. Cut stems off brussels sprouts, then cut in half.
2. Put brussels sprouts in ziplock bag, and add enough olive oil to coat.
3. Apply salt and pepper to taste.
4. Massage bag a bit to get brussels sprouts marinated.
5. Heat a pan with a bit of olive oil to medium-high.
6. Saute brussels sprouts until finished.
7. Some should be a bit seared, even slightly burnt, the rest cooked through.
Got a sprouts tip-off? How do you make them tasty? Comment below or e-mail me, firstname.lastname@example.org