November 30, 2015
David’s Hair & Shrimp Pasta
It's the hair, it's the fact that he's a musician, he's just perfect
Name: David Kitz
Hometown: Santa Monica, CA
Current Location: Venice, CA
Day Job: Drummer for Princeton, Artist, Photographer
I have a few: Cameras
In the kitchen, I swear by: Butter
The taste I couldn’t live without: Garlic
Hidden talents? I can wiggle my ears?
When I’m not playing music: I’m eating
On the road, my go-to meal is: Chick-fil-A nuggets, Beef Jerky or ANY variety of chip in great quantities.
If I could cook for anyone: I’d cook a nice steak dinner for my girlfriend to thank her for all of the times she cooked for me while I was in art school.
I’m dying to go to: Positano, Italy
My TOP 5 Meals:
1. Pork Buns from Momofuku in New York, NY
2. Seven Seas Soup from Gloria’s Cafe in Culver City, CA
3. Beef Brisket from JMueller BBQ in Austin, TX
4. Rigatoni White Truffle Oil with Meat Sauce from Cora’s Coffee Shoppe in Santa Monica, CA
5. Carnitas En Chile Verde from Lares Restaurant in Santa Monica, CA
My motto: The best way to get ahead is by using the one you’ve got.